Still looking for that perfect something to buy Dad for Father’s Day? Check out our handy NYC-themed guide for ideas on what to get Pops:
- A line map drawing of the NYC subway station. If your dad is anything like ours, he’s constantly talking about how his business partners back in the day used to think he was crazy for riding the train instead of cabbing it…and how it only cost $1.25.
- A lesson in cigar rolling. He can learn to roll one before lighting it up to celebrate how awesome a son/daughter you are. It’s a win-win!
- Yankees or Mets golf balls. Dads love golf and city sports rivalries.
- A specialty knife from Cut Brooklyn. Dad knows what he’s doing in the kitchen, but his tools could use an upgrade.
- Brooklyn-made, Kings County beef jerky. Grass-fed and delicious, Dad will never settle for jerky from the 7-11 again.
- A flight to NYC. This one scores major brownie points but you can make it work. Airlines are constantly running deals and JetBlue’s headquartered in our fair city.
- Hot-dog eating shirt. Come on, this one is just awesome. Tell him to wear it when you visit Coney Island this summer.
- A good old fashioned cookout. We’re partial to this clam bake on City Island…and it’s BYOB.